Friday, December 9, 2011

Come join me on my new journey !

Hi I'm Cheryl.
My husband Hank and I are retired. Our dream has always 
been to see the 50 States. 
We have a 35 foot trailer that we are 
doing as much traveling as we can,

 My passion has always been arts & crafts, 
Just one of the twelve days
of Christmas ornaments made by
me designed by
The little Blue house.




Just a few of the wonderful ornaments
created by the talented ladies of
The little Blue House.
Tracy, Susan, Elaine, Rhonda,and Kristyn
Mr. and Mrs. Frosty
made by me, but
designed by
The Little Blue House.

I'm hoping to share some fun projects with you as we travel
this beautiful country.

Stay tuned for more
Crafty Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog!! Great job and can't wait to follow you on your travels. :)
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you and blogging!! Now let's get together and show you what you can do with your digital studio and blogging!! This will be awesome to stay up with you!!

    ReplyDelete